- Loves Labour
- Loves Labour Regular
Loves Labour Regular шрифт
|Файл шрифта||Формат шрифта||Версия||Символов||Размер|
|loveslabour-regular.ttf||TTF - TrueType||1.10||354||83 Kb|
Pia Frauss fecit AD MMVII; for private use only
... is a UNICODE font created by Pia Frauss in 2007, with High-Logic's FontCreator program, and updated in 2010. You have downloaded the 1.10 version (2010).
I hope you'll enjoy this font.
Love'sLabour is free for private use. For commercial use, please visit my "Conditions of Use" page at
This font is based on a sample of 'dainty' Chancery writing, most probably published in 1716, and most probably written by the German writing master Michael Baurenfeind.
Apart from the *long s* on the number sign, you'll find some alternate characters, and lots of swashes in this font. Those are:
- a complicated underline swash on the underscore
- a more simple underline swash on the bar and broken bar sign
- an alternate *s* on the 'less than' sign. This is the original *s* from the template (I didn't like it).
- an alternate *r* on the 'greater than' sign
- a swashed *l* on the left bracket
- a swashed *h* on the right bracket
- a swashed *b* on the long s sign
- a swash on the left curly bracket (to be used like an accent)
- a swash on the right curly bracket (to be used like an accent)
- a swash on the ASCII tilde (to be used like an accent).
The ornament on the micro sign has been inspired by a detail from a 17th century book on fountain architecture.
UPDATE 2010 has redesigned all of the composite glyphs (correcting the *dcaron*, *L/lcaron*, and *tcaron*), and enlarged the dashes.
1. The designer as well as owner of this font is Pia Frauss.
2. This is a free font, but it is restricted to personal use only. Commercial use may be obtained by paying a licensing fee.
3. This font may not be included in any commercial compilation of fonts, be it on CD, disks or other products, without the owner's permission.
4. Altogether, this font may not be used for commercial ends and financial gain without the owner's permission.
5. This font may be freely distributed, as long as the zipfile, including this text, remains unaltered.
6. This font comes as it is. There is no warranty -- express or implied -- offered by the owner, or supplier. The risk of any losses or damages resulting from the use of this font remains wth the user.
If you need any information not supplied by this or by the http://www.pia-frauss.de/ website, please write to fonts @ pia-frauss.de (please remove the spaces around the *@* before copying the address into your mail form).
(However, please note that no enquiries such as "how do I download/install/get such and such program to work with your fonts" will be answered in the future.)